We have been involved with maintaining & servicing of the biggest aquarium systems in New Zealand for many years.
Our staff have developed a passion for finding out how to best run these facilities and their research and experience have become invaluable to our service team and our clients. Multimedia filtration, Ozone treatment, Carbon Filtration and most importantly water chemistry are all important aspects to running a successful aquarium facility, feel free to call and discuss your requirements with us.
We are Currently Involved with:
- Sealion enclosure at the Auckland Zoo
- Fish & Shark Ozone System at Kelly Tarltons
- Animal Wellness Centre at Wellington Zoo
Typical maintenance & service work includes:
- Water Chemistry & Testing,
- Ozone Generation Systems,
- Chemical Handling & Dosing Systems,
- Calibration of Control Systems & Hardware,